We may earn a commission if you click on a link, but at no extra cost to you. Read our disclosure policy for information.
How about getting a Korean lipstick for a change?
It’s said that lipstick doesn’t only lighten up an average day but also, on the other hand, saves a lousy day.
A lip color addition to the makeup routine can either make or break one’s looks.
Wearing lipstick adds confidence in a woman makes her feel better and makes her enjoy the ecstasies of its added beauty when it’s worn together with a good primer.
It’s a difficult job to add a perfect lipstick to one’s beauty collection.
Looking for an ideal color of lipstick that can add the desired consistency can be quite a challenging task at hand.
If you’re looking for Korean lipstick products to spice up your makeup collection and give your skin what it deserves, then here is the list of the 10 best Korean lipsticks on Amazon.
- 1. Peripera Ink Airy Velvet Lipstick
- 2. Firstfly Long Lasting Nutritious Lip Balm Lips Moisturizer
- 3. Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick
- 4. ETUDE HOUSE – Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Chiffon Lipstick
- 5. CLIO Rouge Heel Velvet
- 6. BOM My Lipstick Orange K-Beauty Lip Makeup Kit
- 7. BBIA Last Lipstick Red Series, Velvet Matte
- 8. Kailijumei Infused Flower Flame Lipstick
- 9. Rom&nd Zero Matte Lipstick
- 10. HOLIKA HOLIKA – Heartful Melting Cream Lipstick
- How To Pick The Right Color?
- How To Choose The Best Lipstick?
- Few Things To Consider
- Final Thoughts
This Ink the Airy Velvet Lipstick has soft and lightweight colors and is reminiscent of blossoming flowers.
Its tried and the exact formula is adhesive with highly pigmented colors that leave the lips with a beautiful and even stain.
It has high-pigmentation and is light in weight, soft, smudge-resistant and lasts a long time.
It can either soften the looks of an individual by applying a gradient layer of color or going bold by using a thicker layer.
The tint consists of elastomer that fills in the subtle curves of lips to provide an emollient finish.
The ink airy velvet sticks are available in 8 different shades.
They are named Coral Marshmallow, Pink Milk Tea, Orange Cookie, Bestie Pink, Burnt Tangerine, Daily Rose, Cinnamon Chai Tea, and Warmy Red.
Pros & Benefits:
- It brings out soft and fluffy lips like marshmallows
- Provide a silky smooth finish
- Lips become voluminous and appear like a blur filter
- It has the dual functionality of adding color to both lips and cheeks
- It has a waterproof and non-sticky effect
The lipstick is made with beeswax, cocoa butter, and oils deemed essential to keep the lips hydrated.
The waterproof lipstick also contains olive oil, jojoba seed oil, vitamin E, squalane, candelilla wax, and aloe vera to keep the lips hydrated.
The natural ingredients present have a pleasant smell and prevent the lips from getting wet and dry.
Every person gets to have an exclusive lip color of their own because of its magical color-changing properties.
Due to the color-changing properties, the lipstick color becomes lighter when a person is calm and deeper when warm.
Pros & Benefits:
- It changes color as the temperature and humidity of lips change
- Moisturize the lips
- It’s healthy, safe, and the color isn’t quickly faded
This product is recommended to all those people looking for a highly pigmented yet light in weight lipstick.
It goes on lightly and smoothly to give an overall rich and bold color appeal.
It can be used alone and also two colors can be applied through layering to give more of a stylish look.
It has a creamy texture and keeps the lips hydrated.
It comes in a wide range of colors.
It has almost 57 different color shades ranging from natural nudes to the glossy glammed up darker colors.
More vibrant and fun lip colors are created by mixing various colors.
The triangular edge of the lipstick expresses more elegant lip arches.
It’s thin, and once it’s worn, it feels like its own natural lips.
Pros & Benefits:
- It feels light and smooth just like a silk cloth
- It gives a vibrant, rich color even when applied once
- The lips are kept comfortable all day long
- Gradient look effect
- It can be applied in even one stroke
- It doesn’t fade away during the day like other lipsticks
This product starts lightly, finishes softly, and leaves the lips smooth and tender like chiffon.
Soft, moist cream and vivid color long-lasting matt combine to give chiffon.
The chiffon texture present is light and thin and its formula is a combination of both matt and cream types.
The texture also makes the lips light shine and thin.
It’s known for its lip-nourishing formula and the vibrant colors that remain on the lips.
This lipstick gives the best i.e., matte finish and the creamy goodness on the lips.
Pros & Benefits:
- Brings out tenderness and softness in the lips
- The texture fills the lips’ wrinkles as it adheres softly but smoothly
- Leaves the lips with a hydrating and velvety finish after its application
- It doesn’t fade away its texture or pigmentation
- Prevents the dryness of the lips and keeps them moisturized throughout the day
The ideal way to apply it is by starting in the center of the lips and then smoothing outwards towards corners of the mouth.
The product results may vary depending on skin type and tone.
It has a high chroma effect allowing one to cultivate natural-looking yet bright lips with just a single swipe.
It provides a velvety and matte finish upon its contact with the lips.
Its sensational and seductive packaging design is inspired by the sexy stiletto heels and the soft silhouette.
Its stiletto tip is for defined lips and a streamlined slope fits perfectly to the curves of lips.
It contains an embossing powder for providing better adhesion and exceptional line coverage.
Hollow powder provides a light, silky texture that is applied smoothly on lips along with the hollow spherical powder.
It’s available in 10 wearable autumnal colors and all of them have a matte and velvety finish.
Its new range of maple shades is featured in a heel-inspired bullet.
Pros & Benefits:
- Delivers vibrant high-impact color in a single stroke
- This matte lipstick is highly pigmented
- It leaves a luxurious finish with a soft velvety texture on the lips
- It provides a stylish and delicate touch for sensual lip makeup
- It’s perfect for achieving the gradient look of the lips
This product is of Korean original brand BOM (Beauty of Majesty) and is a leader in trendy cosmetics.
Natural ingredients including apricot seed oil, macadamia seed oil, avocado oil, and rosehip seed oil, make one look more beautiful and healthy.
Apricot seed oil helps in exfoliating old skin cells of lips; macadamia seed oil keeps the lips moist; avocado oil helps make the lips vivacious; rosehip seed oil keeps the lips energetic.
It’s available in 7 colors that best match the skin type and are red, cherry red, orange, coral, light coral, rose, and deep red.
Red color brings an immeasurable depth of sharp, sexy temptation, whereas cherry red, with its upstage brightness, brings forth the airy confidence.
Orange color portrays lush and bright youthfulness.
Coral pushes youthfulness of innocent first love whereas light coral is lovely and enchanting.
Rose color brings inexplicit lethal sensuality and deep red brings urban and mature charm.
The vividness of color lipstick is brought to the lips by the application of color printing technology.
It comes in a super cool magnetic case.
Pros & Benefits:
- It’s a long-lasting matte lipstick
- Maintains a moist silk-like feeling
- It provides a correctly sealing skinny color
- It shows a perfect color even if left for the whole day
Blooming Beauty in Online Ocean (BBIA) is a functional makeup cosmetics brand that is famous amongst celebrities, makeup artists, and consumers because of its exceptional quality and affordable price tag.
Moisture needs to be controlled because if there is a lot of moisture present on the lips, then the color expression may be uneven.
It’s applied from the inside of your lips along the lip lines after their cleansing.
Its ten different shades are named as provocative, positive, alluring, classy, powerful, sensitive, dreamy, active, bewitch, and unique.
Its distinctive and blurry style helps in leaving an impression.
The lipstick is made using vegetarian materials.
Pros & Benefits:
- Provides comfort even when worn all day long
- It produces the best vivid colors with just a single stroke which is long-lasting
- Smooth finish and leaves the skin moisturized
- It accentuates the sensuality and softness of the lips to maximize the makeup look
- Its innovative texture is new and the color fits incorrectly showing strong adherence
It is to be mentioned that the color refers to the flower color present inside the lipstick.
These are gold-flaked jelly lipsticks that feature a tiny dried flower inside.
The color may become lighter when the body temperature is cold and more profound when the heat is warm.
The ingredients include cocoa butter, candelilla resin, stearic alcohol, plant extract, citric acid, olive oil, lavender oil, and grape seed oil.
It’s housed in a deluxe signature red metallic tube having a mirror on one side.
Pros & Benefits:
- These lipsticks adjust to the temperature and pH of the lips and turn into various shades of pink
- It prevents the lips from getting chapped and keeps them moist
- It keeps the lips healthy and safe and the color isn’t natural to fade
- The bright jelly lipstick transforms the lips into a transparent pink color once it’s applied
- It provides a natural-looking definition to lips
- It’s pigmented to conceal the lips in vibrant color
It’s available in a wide range of cold and warm tones to express and suit the personality.
This gorgeous lipstick comes in a collection of 8 shades of vibrant colors.
Colors available are named as red carpet, excellent, all that jazz, dusty pink, adorable, something, sweet pea, and envy me.
The red carpet color is a vivid hue for all skin colors and acts as a classic red.
The intense color is dominant, friendly, and savior of dull lips.
All that jazz color is a warm-toned matte rose color.
The dusty pink color is not unique and moody but also calm and mysterious.
Adorable color is suitable for both warm and cold skin tones.
Something color is a rebellious pure redone with a unique hint of coral.
Sweet pea color is pretty like sweet potato and it brightens up with the matte summery hue.
Envy me color is natural, salmon brown, and enhances the original color of the lips.
These colors are just like the swatches and they hug the lips seamlessly to bring out the personality.
Pros & Benefits:
- It adheres to the lips smoothly without flaking for a long-lasting effect and sleekness
- It’s creamy but light in weight
- The texture is soft and lightweight and offers smooth gliding
- It’s a savior for dull lips and solves every concern of lips
- It matches the personality with warm and cold tones
- It provides natural color to even flaky or uneven-toned lips
This product is a matte finish lipstick and has non-sticky and long-wearing formulas.
It has a creamy melting texture and appears to be better when the outline is drawn with a lip pencil and inside is filled with the lipstick.
Its vivid colors cover the lips in various trendy shades.
It’s available in melting as well as the chiffon version.
The melting version is quite oily and is more shiny and liquid.
Matte finish is of the chiffon version, but its creamy and extremely light so that the lips never dries.
It’s applied on entire lips along the lip line and in the center of lips in a tapping motion to express the gradation.
An adequate amount needs to be applied depending on the look a person wants.
Pros & Benefits:
- This heart-shaped lipstick creates high shine and lustrous lips
- Its natural moisturizing formula delivers long-lasting moisture
- It makes the lips appear more attractive with its chiffon texture
- Its bright color makes one look more charming
How To Pick The Right Color?
The lipstick color that one can wear varies in range, but a nude-colored lipstick is the one that one can wear for an everyday look or when a person wants a subtle no-makeup look.
Also, a nude-colored lipstick can be used as the base for other lipsticks.
Nude colored lipstick is primarily used when one has darker lips or the lips have got pigmented due to the application of lousy quality lip products.
The main benefit of the nude lipsticks is that they adjust and are ready to go with any makeup.
How To Choose The Best Lipstick?
In Korean beauty, it’s essential to keep the look dull, and very often, the makeup is invisible.
This concept applies to lips as well as it does on others.
The majority of the Korean lipsticks are quite different from the Western ones.
There are certain things to consider before buying a Korean lipstick and they are as follows:
Lipstick needs to keep the lips moisturized while one has applied it on.
If a lipstick ends up drying the lips and making one feel uncomfortable, it does no good.
Matte lipsticks usually invite more trouble because they harden onto the lips to stay there.
The finishing is about the same as the Korean as well as the Western lipsticks.
So, one has to define the style and look one wants to achieve before buying a new lipstick.
It means how long it takes to bring out the perfect look.
In Korean beauty, generally less is more, but the less is achieved by doing sort of a significant effort.
One needs to understand the smoothness of the lipstick and the time that is to be taken to get the look one wants to achieve.
It’s one of the crucial aspects, but it’s recommended not to consider it when purchasing a new lipstick because one needs to step up the game and think beyond that.
Packaging plays its role, but after all, it’s the product inside that matter more.
The lipstick has to be chosen that suits a person too.
Few Things To Consider
First is determining the skin tone.
The five main types of skin complexions fair, light, medium, tan, and deep go well with various selected shades and not with all of them.
For instance, people with fair and light skin prefer to wear pink, coral, nude, peach, and dusty red colors.
Determining skin undertone is the next step.
Undertone is the natural color underneath the skin surface, and it’s vital in choosing the color palettes.
The three traditional undertones are warm, cold, and neutral.
Next comes checking the shape of the lips.
Some of the lip shapes are top-heavy lips, bottom-heavy lips, asymmetrical lips, and thin lips.
For instance, in thin lips, creamy lipstick, and glosses need to be the first choice.
Finally comes the hair and eyes color.
When looking for the perfect lipstick, one can check the color of the eyes and hair if one wishes to go more in-depth.
Matching these two colors with the shape of lips, skin tone, and skin undertone will allow the best to be chosen.
We have seen the various lipsticks that the brands have to offer.
Each comes with its perks and they have to be taken into consideration for a careful selection.
There is no hard and fast rule to give preference to one over another.
But the list is finalized now after thorough research of the market, product availability, and endless choice and inclination of the masses.
So, if one picks anyone out of these ten Korean lipsticks, one may be at ease and peace of mind that the decision has been taken tactfully taking into consideration the general likeness.